Saturday, August 1, 2009

Load Em Up...Move Em Out!

Whoever thought ALL my stuff could fit in a pull trailer all that way to Virginia...well let's just say I had to leave a few things behind...but the trailer finally did get loaded and packed thanks to my wonderful friends, Dad, Jen, Mom, and by the grace of God. Miracles do still happen. The rubber is about to meet the road (literally) in regards to living simply...poor law student life...here I come...as well as a HUGE wake up call of what the real world is REALLY like...I have a feeling that my "romantic" view of life is about to be altered a bit. To this I say, "Bring it on!" I am a mix of emotions right now. In just a few short hours, I will be moving across the country to start law school. It has been a crazy week of goodbyes, packing and cleaning, and reminiscing. At the same time, it has been a week of looking forward to a fresh beginning, independence, meeting new people and seeing new places, and being back in the world of academia. While it is a wave of emotion and hard leaving family and friends behind, I would say I am mostly feeling excited about the adventurous journey that lies ahead in the coming days! Thanks for all the prayers, love, support, and encouragement! I have truly felt a peace that surpasses all understanding these past few days! I look forward to all that the future holds!
Next time we meet, I will be in my new home (and in a different time zone)! Until then...be blessed!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I am SO excited for you!! I am also excited by the fact that you will be in my timezone!! I wonder how far apart we will be...