Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Because It's Just Too Beautiful Not to Post

Well, back to the airport again. This time, I was dropping off my better half. One the way to the airport, we got to talking about flying. I think Scott mentioned how terrifying it really can be when you really think about it. (to which I murmured, "I'd rather not at the ungodly hour of 4:30). This then led to my discussion of a recent video I watched about two ladies who flew for the first time.

With all my flying woes and travel stories lately, I hesitated to watch this video for fear that it would give me another thing to fear during travel. However, it kept popping up on my Facebook news feed, so I figured it must be pretty good. What I found was not disappointing.

Sometimes it is easy to see the negative in things, like traveling, flying, work, other people, or just life in general. And then that negativity can lead to anxiety, worry, and flat out terrifying thoughts (aka: plane going down). But watching this video gave me a much needed fresh perspective. I found this video inspiring. I hope it inspires you too. All you have to do is insert something that you have considered mundane or boring or even terrifying. Then watch this and realize that sometimes those things that you do all the time, others don't get to experience, so you might as well relish the moment and enjoy it from a different perspective. Because God's handiwork does look pretty beautiful from that angle.



Until Next Time Be Blessed…...

No comments: