The past few weeks have been crazy with company! Our home has become the "Hotel D" which has been a revolving door with people in and out. Since I am blessed to have a little suite of my own on my side of the house, this is the place where most of our company sleeps. Needless to say, the past few weeks, I have gotten very good at washing and changing sheets. It has been very fun though to spend quality time with friends and relatives the past few weeks!
Over the past few weeks, I have also made a lot of decisions regarding my future! As my last post stated, I got accepted to a law school in Michigan. I found out that I got accepted for the January and Summer term as well. So, after much thought and counsel, I have decided not to start until January. This will give me more time to visit and find a place to live. I will also probably retake the LSAT and reapply to a few places in Texas with an attempt to get into a Texas law school one more time. If this doesn't work, I will at least have a place to go in the spring and start law school. I am not sure if I will ever practice law or what God has in store for me, but I know that if I don't attend law school now while I have the opportunity, I will always regret the decision! I am again in a waiting period in my lifetime...waiting for a job and waiting for January to arrive!
That is about all that is going on in my life right now! I am going to Orlando, Florida this weekend through next week so I am pumped about that! This is my last hoorah before summer oficially ends for me! Ihave been so blessed to have had this time in my life to relax and take a break from school and just enjoy myself, my friends, and family. I have learned a lot about myself this summer and the direction that God is leading me in my life! That is a whole different post though! Maybe I will share next time! Before I sign off for the day I have to remind everyone that it is three weeks and one day until the first Baylor football game of the season! Not only is it the first Baylor football game of the season against Westpoint, but it is the first game of the college football season! I LOVE college football and I LOVE Baylor so this is exciting for me!
Until next time be blessed....and Sic 'Em!!!!!
1 comment:
"I LOVE college football"
I am so proud. Do you remember the time you ask me which inning the football game was in?
I GET TO SEE YOU IN 13 HOURS AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! I LOVEEE YOUUUU!!!!
Post a Comment