Monday, September 12, 2011

Life as a Newlywed...

Hello All! I know that it has been SO long since I have posted, however, between planning a wedding, school, and life, there has hardly been time to breath! While we are now married, school has started yet again, and we are back into somewhat of a routine, life does not look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. However, a slow life is no fun anyway! Bring on the adventure! Scott and I are in the process of trying to get our little house in order. We live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath duplex very close to school. However, despite the extra room, we still have TONS of stuff all over the place! However, as of this past weekend, we have officially made each room liveable. Whenever we finish setting up shop, I will post pictures of our little newlywed nest!

I am going to write a more thorough blog about our wonderful wedding day. However, until then, the pictures are in-both my bridals and the wedding pics! Allison Notgrass from Focal Point Photographics captured the details of our wedding. If you are in need of a photographer in the Austin area-SHE.IS.FABULOUS. I have truly enjoyed reliving every moment of our day over and over again through these pictures. Click on either Duncan Bridals or Duncan-Stier (The password to both is amy). I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!

www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=23264

Until next time be blessed...

No comments: