Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stroll Down Memory Lane

Today's Prompt asks me to write about a memory that I would like to relive. There are many memories that I would like to relive. My wedding is probably top of my list. That was honestly the best day of my life to date. Great food, dancing, and surrounded by the people I love most. Great memory, and I am grateful to my parents for making that day so wonderful! Best.Day.Ever.

I also thought back to a memory from Christmas that was just wonderful. It snowed, we got a trampoline, and Santa left a Christmas tree on our back porch. Best.Christmas.Ever.

Then there was the time my family went to Europe: 9 countries in 16 days. I would relive that trip and those memories in a heartbeat. I was 12 when we took the trip, so I think doing it again now that we are all older would be even more memorable and hands down awesome. I didn't realize the trip of a lifetime we were on at the time, so if I could do that trip (or even half of that trip) all over again with the family I love most, I would jump at the chance in a second!!! :) Best.Trip.Ever.

Then there are the  many memories that occurred during college. I always tell the Husband that those were the best four consecutive years of my life and he has a lot to live up to. But seriously, the love of academia, wonderful friends, serving together, late nights and late night chats, built-in support group, spontaneous dance parties, random pranks, no responsibility other than class, number of sorority events that required costumes, Baylor SING, still on parents bill, and carpe diem attitude, as well as the constant access to any and all Baylor sporting events for free make those four years hard to beat. And the fact that my sisters and I were there for a year together at the same time, in the same sorority was pretty awesome. So, here's to college and here's to Baylor U and here's to the best four years of my life.




















Until next time, be blessed....

No comments: