One: Crispy M&M's
I went to buy these and accidentally bought the pretzel ones. After contemplating returning them and telling the teller I bought the wrong kind, I broke down and ate the pretzel ones. While they weren't bad, they weren't anywhere near as tasty as the crispy. So, after I ate an entire bag of pretzel m&m's, I went back in search of the crispy and then ate the whole bag of those. I would like to say I had assistance in eating said bags of m&m's. However, I did not. I guess it's okay since I'm feeding two, right? So good. So addictive. In fact, I am going to the grocery store and you better believe a bag or two of these will be in my cart. Go getcha some.
Two: A Good Read
Lately I have had more (down) time on my hands. So, I usually have a babe in one hand and a good book in the other. There is a theme: slowing down and focusing on the things that matter. Both good reads for this "yes" girl. And I just so happen to be related to the author of one of these books...guess you could say I'm a pretty proud daughter.
Three: Pool Time
Today, Abigail and I went to the pool for the first time this summer. While it was short-lived, we had a blast. To survive the hot heat, but still have fun in the sun without getting my little babe burnt, we used this floaty. It is perfection, and I highly recommend it. And in case you are wondering, Abigail looked like a doll in it. I only regret I don't have a picture because because swoon. Next time.
Four: This Song
This song has really spoken to me lately, especially on those days where there are early mornings and lots of tears (perhaps on both our parts). It's a great reminder that this is a special (and important) season. I hope she sees Jesus all over it one day.
Five: Golf
That's all my favorites for this week! Hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment