Monday, June 16, 2008
Praise God for Miracles!
Miracles do still happen! I know that you are probably thinking that I am about to write about how some child accepted Christ today here or that someone was healed. This however is not the case. While God is doing amazing things here in Guatemala, I am merely writing to say that miracles still happen because I had a hot shower two days in a row! This seems small and insignificant but after weeks of 30 second showers due to the freezing temperature of the water, you can imagine my joy! It is sometimes in the small things that make us happy and make us excited! Today and yesterday were my day for the luxury of hot agua! So all this to say, I am praising God for the small things that I sometimes take for granted on a day to day basis...and today I am praising Him for hot showers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment