Friday, June 27, 2008

The Time Has Come...

Well it has happened...the trip is basically over. We are going to spend the day at the hotel tomorrow and then bright and early Saturday morning we are leaving to go home. I am not fully ready to go home... I am ready to see my family and friends but other than that I could stay...or pack a few kids in my suitcase and bring them home....since I can do neither I suppose I will just leave. I am exhausted physically and mentally which means that I must have done something right since I have been here. All good things must come to an end I suppose. Please pray for safety and mercy as I travel home and prepare my heart to leave this precious country which has grown so dear to me....until next time be blessed...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

those kids couldn't have you forever...suckas (KIDDING) but i'm glad you're coming back :)