I have a quick update because I don't have much time to write, but there are a few exciting things that have happened since I last blogged. I will write more details as soon as I know them. Since I am a list person, I will just keep it simple!
1. I just returned from a road trip up to Monroe, LA. I interned here one summer at a church. This was my final and last destination, but I got to see many friends along the way and it was a much needed trip and experience!
2. I saw Mama Mia....can't you tell my life is really exciting right now!?! Anyways, I thought it was fantastic and loved the music and scenery (I am listening to the soundtrack as I write). If you are doing nothing like me, you should go see it!
3, I found out a few days ago that we are taking a family vacation to Orlando...Disney World anyone? Haha, but it should be fun. I get to meet up with a lifetime friend that lives in Birmingham, AL who was also my freshman college roomate....I am stoked beyond belief because I haven't seen her in over a year!!!!
4. Last, but not least, I got into law school at a law school in Lansing, Michigan. Classes start Septemeber 2, which is VERY soon. I hear it is cold there....I will keep you posted on that decision to go or not!
I am off to research housing in Michigan, so until next time...be blessed.
2 comments:
Congrats on getting into law school!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
thats all. yay.
Post a Comment